Attendees will benefit from critical market insight and idea sharing through a series of informative discussions, debates, case studies and breakouts.
Global Trade Review Commodities will provide an unrivaled forum for networking and discussion on the key issues impacting on the global commodities market, from financing trends to geopolitical factors, sector profiles, risk management strategies, sustainability issues and the role of technology.
Attendees will benefit from critical market insight and idea sharing through a series of informative discussions, debates, case studies and breakouts, whilst the unchallenged networking opportunities available at every GTR event will provide access to over 100 companies engaged in commodity finance business, including trading companies, multinationals, financial institutions and service providers.
- Keynote: An update from the Swiss Trading & Shipping Association (STSA)
- Debate: Is global turbulence here to stay?
- New perspectives: Can sustainability become a differentiator in commodity trade finance?
- How are developments in technology changing the way commodity trade is financed?
- Taking responsibility: How well do you know your supply chain?
- Lessons to be learned: An insight into the restructuring process
- Rise and fall (and rise again): Africa’s commodity rollercoaster
- How strong is the insurance sector appetite for commodity trade?
- Bringing it all together: Where is the market heading?
Hotel President Wilson
Quai Wilson 47