The Conference follows the model pioneered in New York of convening some of the best investors in the Swiss hedge fund industry.
The Sohn Geneva Investment Conference brings together some of the best and brightest investors in the Swiss hedge fund industry. The Conference follows the model pioneered in New York of convening top investors to share specific investment ideas while raising funds to support pediatric cancer research, treatment and care.
This year’s Sohn Geneva Conference is supporting CANSEARCH, a public utility foundation founded in 2011 in collaboration with the University Hospitals and the Faculty of Medicine of Geneva.
- Ross Turner, Founding Partner, Pelham Capital Ltd
- Louis Basger, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Cove Capital Macro Fund
- Sarah Dahan, Portfolio Manager, Head of Global Volatility, BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC
- Andrew Gibbs, Chief Investment Officer & Founder, Otus Capital Management
- Andrew Lago, Member, Trading, European Investment Committee, King Street (Europe) LLP
- Dan Matviyenko, Founder, Chief Investment Officer & Portfolio Manager, Malleus Capital
- Asim Nurmohamed, Head of Global Market Neutral Equities, Total Return Equities, Pictet Asset Management SA
The Sohn Conference Foundation is dedicated to the treatment and cure of pediatric cancer. The Sohn Conference Foundation supports cutting-edge medical research, state-of-the-art research equipment, and innovative programs to ensure that children with cancer survive and thrive. The Sohn Conference Foundation raises its funds through premier investment conferences around the world, including the renowned annual Sohn Investment Conference in New York.
Chemin du Petit-Saconnex 7-9