This first edition will focus on inclusive firms and markets and consider questions around characteristics of inclusive business.
The first Annual Conference of the Private Sector Development Research Network will focus on inclusive firms and markets and consider questions around characteristics of inclusive business, ways to measure impact, and ways to support inclusion by a range of actors.
The questions of interest will focus on two key actors – the private sector and development finance institutions – and aim for research that contributes with actionable insights on the ways businesses affect inclusion, either proactively or not, and the ways development finance institutions and other actors can promote inclusion through private sector activity.
- Paddy Carter, CDC Group
- Neil Gregory, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Adnan Khan, International Growth Centre (IGC)
- Jonathan Leape, International Growth Centre (IGC)
- Nancy Lee, Center for Global Development (CGD)
- Alessandro Maffioli, IDB Invest
- Alastair McKechnie, Overseas Development Institute (ODI)
- Ugo Panizza, Graduate Institute's Centre for Finance and Development (CFD) and CEPR
- Alexandros Ragoussis, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Patricia Yanez-Pagans, IDB Invest
The Graduate Institute's Centre for Finance and Development, in collaboration with the International Finance Corporation, World Bank Group
IHEID Maison de la paix
Auditorium Ivan Pictet
Chemin Eugène-Rigot 2